Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Partners in Craft...

Today I have a crafty memory about Aunt Lill. I'm not sure how old I was, maybe 10 or so, when Mom & Aunt Lill decided to help me redecorate my doll house. It was a pretty basic house and I don't think I even had any dolls that really fit inside, but it definitely needed an upgrade. I helped with choosing the "wallpaper," but Ma & Aunt Lill really got into it. Each time Aunt Lill came over she had new furniture or something else tiny she had made for my house. We would work on it each time she was over, but I think my contribution was mostly gluing my fingers together. I still had one of the coolest dollhouses ever & I am carrying on the crafty legacy.

BTW, my Ravelry status:

You signed up on July 10, 2007
You are #15397 on the list.
4930 people are ahead of you in line.
13747 people are behind you in line.
35% of the list has been invited so far

No comments:

Post a Comment