Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What a day!!!

Man, am I glad this day is nearly over! I'm sick, which starts everything out badly, but then when I'd been at work for only about 2 hours I got a call that my mom & bro were in a car accident. I met them in the ER. They will both be sore but otherwise fine. What a shake-up though! Then back to work, which was pretty uneventful for the rest of the evening. When I left the parking lot I turned my windshield wipers on (my windshield was kind of dirty) and a note was stuck under my wiper blade. I pulled off the road to grab it, but it had flown away & was nowhere to be found. So then I was paranoid that something was wrong with my car (tire problem like the one I just replaced??). I stopped at the post office next & promptly locked my keys in my car. I did have my cell phone in my pocket (which I keep there now that someone is getting stuck in the elevator every week...did I mention my friend B got stuck in the elevator tonight??) so I called my bro to bring me spare keys. I'm home now, coughing and wired, and still paranoid about the note that was on my car... SOOOOO glad tomorrow is a new day! Wondering, though, should I try to train even though I am sick, or rest until I'm better? Less than 10 weeks until my walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment