Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Angels


One of the things I used to enjoy discussing with Aunt Lill was spiritual matters. She had a deep faith & many times when we were visiting each other Nort, Aunt Lill, and I would end up talking about God and angels. I think these conversations really had a lasting impact on me as I searched for God in my own way. No matter where I was on the journey, I knew there would always be at least a few people praying for me. Aunt Lill was one of those people.


When I visited her for the last time to say goodbye, I was really struck by how peaceful she was. I think her heart was clear and she knew everything would eventually be okay. I know she is somewhere nice now & saving seats for the rest of us...

1 comment:

  1. Your Aunt Lill must have been a very, very special person, indeed! And, you are honoring her in a beautiful way. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete