Friday, May 30, 2008

Quick Update!

Sorry I haven't given an update in awhile, but here's a quick one: I have been training like mad!!! I've lost about 30 lbs so far & I'm walking a TON! I'll try to post a link to my training plan soon so you can walk along with me! I'm on schedule for walking a marathon and a half (39.3) miles in October in New York City. My first walkathon is the Williamson County Relay for Life on June 13-14. I'm on the Neoplastic Eliminators team & we've raised a good chunk of money already. After that walk I will be working like crazy on my fundraising for the the Avon Walk! Also, my cousin Amber is doing the 3-Day in Atlanta this fall. I'll post a link to her info too. More memories, training info, etc coming soon! Let's KILL CANCER, huh?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment